Pages

▼

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Dannii is HOT!!!

Lol yes she is but could this Dannii be even better???!!







This is two perfect coats of Zoya's amazing polish Dannii from their Intimate collection. I have shown this polish before but this time I wanted the colour to show off properly without being covered up in other polishes/patterns etc. 
But I couldn't leave it completely plain now could I?! =P So I added some lil gems which I bought from ebay =]


Dannii is a gorgeous velvety polish that glimmers with gold and silver micro-particles. In my photos above all the pictures were taken with the camera's flash on and the gold shimmer really stands out, but I wanted to show the silver glow which is also a part of this polish, so I took this photo without the flash:






So what do you think of this polish? I know there's some people who don't really think much of this colour, but I LOVE it!


Tomorrow I'l have a fun post for you all =] If you like playing games make sure you drop by! 


♥♥♥

31 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love it and the gem is a perfect accompaniment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aithne: Glad you like it! And awe thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty! I have so many Zoya polishes on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mani! So cute :)
    I love Faye! It's such a pretty polish. It's practically an exact dupe of OPI Rally Pretty Pink so now I'm not sure which brand I actually want to get haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It IS such a gorgeous polish!! I was looking for a lavender colour with sparkles:D Now I just find out how to get this one!! Thank you for doing a swatch with this~<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one and I was a bit skeptic before I put it on. When I finally did though it was sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!I love your gem additions too :-) But how did you get Zoya in the UK; ebay?
    PS Saw your comment on a recent Hello Kitty shoe/manicure post LOL HK stamping failure solved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Biba: Thanks! And so do I! =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Something polished: Aw thank you! And yea Faye is gorgeous! I'm hoping to get it some day =] Hmm I think if it was me i'd go with faye as the opi one comes part of a set right??

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Minnie: Aw I hope you manage get it!! And thanks so much =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nail designs xox: Yea same actually, I didn't love it at first sight but then once I wore it I was in love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Laura: Thanks! And I got this in a swap I did, the girl was from the US who sent it to me =]
    And haha lol!!! Yupp so totally solved =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I like the gems, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool mani!!
    I looove this polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I think that's a gorgeous colour! And I'm loving the gems as a finishing touch - very pretty indeed :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous color!

    i saw in a cmmt you like to read hauls, i haul often on my blog and thought you might like to take a look(:

    please check out my blog, thanks

    beautybehaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still don't have any zoya polish where normally do you get them? The colour is so sparkly and girly:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it's perfect color

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning and with those stones beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @rock-or-not: Hehe thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Heart shaped bruise: Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Beauty behaved: Thanks =] And I'l stop by to have a look =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Beauty shades: Thank you! And I got this polish in a swap I did ages ago lol, the girl who I swapped with was from the US and she sent it to me =] I only own two zoya polishes and thats thanks to her!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Ksyu Style: I love the colour a lot too =] And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Jossie: Aw glad you like it! Thank you =]

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my! this is absolutely pretty :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Sara.H: Aw thank you so much! =]

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really like this color!!!! It's pretty and fun!

    BTW, I love your blog, following you now!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading your comments and will always reply back to any questions you have =]
Please DON'T include blog links in comments. Its considered as spamming and just seems inappropriate. If you have a blog you want me to look at please email me =]
Thank you!