Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Powered by Blogger.

New Year Sparkle =)


posted by Sara ♥

13 comments

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had an amazing time celebrating, or like me, sitting at home in my pajamas all day =P
Well I would have made an effort if I didn't feel so ill! Caught a cold from my aunts place up north, gosh it was freezing there and my cousin was sick... =/

Anyway, even though I wasn't feeling my best, I thought hey it's a new year, lets try to get off to a decent start eh?

So I proceeded to paint my nails like so =)




All pretty and sparkly! And pink! 

Yay =]

Sending out good wishes for a beautiful 2013 - hope you keep your new years resolutions and make the most of this year, and the many more to come! 

Talk to you soon!

♥♥♥

13 comments

Leave a Reply

I ♥ reading your comments and will always reply back to any questions you have =]
Please DON'T include blog links in comments. Its considered as spamming and just seems inappropriate. If you have a blog you want me to look at please email me =]
Thank you!

09 10