Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Powered by Blogger.

Sweet like Honey


posted by Sara ♥

7 comments

The hype surrounding these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains was incredible! Everyone wanted them, everyone got them. Almost everyone loved them.

I happened to be sucked in by the hype, but didn't find the need to grab every single shade in the line since they didn't seem all that special.
Honey was the only one which looked unique and like something I didn't already have. 




The name honey is unusual for this colour, a pretty vintage rose shade. I mean, am I the only one who expected this name to be given to a nude/bronzy shade?? Lol ok, I admit it... i'm kinda weird like that =P

Moving on, this is a gorgeous lippy which smells of peppermint! I don't think i'v read anywhere else mentioning this, so when I smelt it after first opening it up, I was surprised!
I do like the smell though, anything minty is right up my alley.
The colour applies sheer if you'd like it to or deeper if you want it to. Its quite versatile like that, but it always remains slightly glossy.
Once the gloss wears off, a light stain is left behind which I love! It's probably more evident with the brighter shades, but this one lets my lips look like they'r subtly shaded with a pink-mauve tint.

I do like these balm stains and the pencil shape makes it fun to work with. I'd love to know what you think of them and which shades you'v tried out, if any =) 

Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

7 comments

Leave a Reply

I ♥ reading your comments and will always reply back to any questions you have =]
Please DON'T include blog links in comments. Its considered as spamming and just seems inappropriate. If you have a blog you want me to look at please email me =]
Thank you!

09 10