Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Powered by Blogger.

Pretty and Useful


posted by Sara ♥

5 comments

Holla peeps

Here's my favourite hand creams of the moment.... they'r both pretty to look at and so blooming amazing!

The Body Shop's Hemp and Wild Rose hand creams. 

The hemp one is my night time go-to and the rose, since it has spf is my daytime wonder.



Both were half price (non-sale price is £10) when I bought them, so I essentially got two for the price of one =]

Reviews on each coming soon!

♥♥♥

5 comments

Leave a Reply

I ♥ reading your comments and will always reply back to any questions you have =]
Please DON'T include blog links in comments. Its considered as spamming and just seems inappropriate. If you have a blog you want me to look at please email me =]
Thank you!

09 10