Before I get to the main award part, I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to all you amazing people who read my blog! I actually can't believe I have 300 followers already! Awesome! =) You lot always manage to make me happy and I don't think I can thank you all enough... but hey... thank you!!! =]
Alrighty-o, I was given this lovely Top 10 Award by the fabby Nails From Fairy Tale =) Thanks sooo much hun!
Rules are :
1. Thank for being tagged.
2. Put in the link to the blog of a person who tagged you.
3. Put on your blog the logo Top 10 Award
4. Choose 10 bloggers to be tagged by you.
5. Put links to their blogs.
6. Inform them about it.
7. Create the list of your top 10 cosmetics.
I'v chosen to pass this award on to these brilliant bloggers (in no particular order =]):
- Little Miss Sparkles
- Beauty Shades
- Frazzle and Aniploish
- Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat
- Shadow's Nail Art
- Mini Nail Blog
- Nails Beautified
- The Polished Perfectionist
- The tenth blogger i'm passing this award onto is ALL of you who aren't listed above =) If you like this award then... it, your tagged! =P
- Carmex Lip Balm (this stuff is what I start my day with and end it with!)
- Gosh Holographic Nail Polish (my absolutely FAVE nail polish in my collection)
- Superdrug Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner (Stings a bit um.. I like that =S lol it cleanses amazingly though)
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (Ok seriously but who doesn't love this stuff?!)
- Barry M/ Miss Sporty/ Rimmel Black Kohl Eyepencils (Yes all three lol! I use eye pencil on my waterline every single day and won't ever leave the house without it on. I look like a zombie if I don't wear it! =P)
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Mask (the bestest face mask EVER!)
- 17 Shine Control Loose Powder (I don't use this all the time but thats because I don't really like plastering my face in products, however this is soo light and matte and keeps the shine away all day....also super cheap too!)
- Benefit Benetint (one word - AWESOME!!!)
- No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara (non-clumping and really really does lengthen my lashes as well as giving them a curl too)
- Avon Magic X Face Perfector (this is a primer and I love it! I use it on it own and it mattifies the skin and has the most amazing texture to it that makes skin baby soft)