Hey peeps =]
So I haven't posted in what seems like absolutely ages and i'm really sorry about that but there's a lot of work going on round my house at the moment and my entire bedroom is stacked away up in the loft lol! Literally! We'r getting the house's windows replaced and mine and my brother's bedroom re-done with a new paint job, carpet and bed too. So that means everything in my room has been stripped bare and I'v got lots of stuff to do with helping getting everything sorted out.
Anyway I will still do my best to post as regularly as I can =] Hope you guys understand =]
Okies so in the past few days I'v been away I got a couple of messages from two lovelies telling me that they'd passed on blog awards to me =] So I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Laura form Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat and AmandaLee from Far More Than Diamonds for these two blog awards they gave me =]
The first one is this Sunshine Award which Laura passed on to me. Thanks so much to her once again =]
The rules of this award are:
*Thank the person who gave you this award
*Write a post about it
*Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know
And here's the other award from AmandaLee. Thanks so much, again =]
The rules of this award are:
*Link back to the person who passed you the award!
*Complete the below form
- I used to wear braces (got removed 2 years ago =]) and before I got them I had to wear these nasty plastic retainers 24/7 which had huge blocks in them so that I couldn't shut my mouth. And I had to eat while wearing them. Ugh =S I have nooo idea how I managed to survive without getting teased during high school!
- I used to HATE Lady Gaga when I first heard of her and I avoided listening to/watching anything and everything about her. But then I saw her perform at the Royal Variety and suddenly the next day I downloaded her entire album!
- I'm 19 years old. I don't believe i'v ever told any of you that until now!
- I love magic! I'm not that great at doing tricks myself but I love watching it and finding out the secrets behind them. My dad however is a great magician and he has this HUGE box filled with amazing magical props and cards and things that lives in the loft, and every time I go up there I'l sit there for hours going through it all! One of my dreams is to go to Vegas and see Penn and Teller live =]
- My bedroom is like outer space.... it's got 3D glow in the dark stars hanging from the ceiling, dark walls, a rug with star and moon shapes, beaded curtains on the entrance of my door like the ones shrinks typically have and accessories that resemble planets =] Kinda all looks very boyish because of how blue and dark it is... until you notice the dressing table covered in lipglosses! =P
- When I was little I went through a phase where I refused to eat anything unless it was a pizza!
- I'm texting my best friend Sonia as i'm writing this =]
- Little Miss Sparkles
- Beauty Shades
- Rebecca Likes Nails
- Ivana Thinks Pink
- Frazzle And Aniploish
- Something Polished
- Shadow's Nail Art
- Silence is Loud
- Adrienne Adores
- The Polished Perfectionist
- Mini Nail Blog
- Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat
- Far More Than Diamonds
Right so that's the awards done! Now time for the nails! They'r pants... which is funny because they remind me of actual knickers =P
Im seriously not loving these.... so i'm just gonna get on with the pictures and let you guys decide, yay or nay??
This was two coats of Rimmels Orange Bliss and yet again my camera SUCKED at capturing its true neon goodness. So I messed around with my camera's settings and took this picture which shows the coral neon-ness wayy better, but of course not as great as it looked IRL!
I love orange nails so I think I should have left them alone...
My mum however really liked them!
Have you ever created something that everyone else loves but you just can't bring yourself to like it at all??