Elegant Rose - Working In Background

Powered by Blogger.

Bonanza Nails!!


posted by Sara ♥

No comments

This is a really cool and super cheap polish from Technic called Bonanza!






Its a black jelly formula with loadsa turquoise/blue glitter added to it. Its quite sheer and this took about 4 coats to get opaque. 

This is a good polish and didn't chip for about 5 days =) It dries quite fast too. I think it would be better to layer it over other polishes since it is quite sheer however the overall effect is soo worth the 99p I spent on this polish!! =)

Why not head off down to a Technic counter and pick up some cool colours for yourself!! 
I have quite a few other colours by them too.....will post them as soon as possible =)

Hope u enjoyed =) 

Leave a Reply

I ♥ reading your comments and will always reply back to any questions you have =]
Please DON'T include blog links in comments. Its considered as spamming and just seems inappropriate. If you have a blog you want me to look at please email me =]
Thank you!

09 10